sábado, 9 de setembro de 2017

[Drama CD Translation] Natsume's Voice

Natsume’s Voice
Hey! This is my first time translating something into English. I like Brothers Conflict Series so much so I decided to translate with all my heart, starting with my favorite character in this whole world.

Note: This translation is mine. Don’t release it in another sites or blogs. I’m not fluent in Japanese, but I can understand well, at least the words used in day by day. That’s why I could do this work. The content posted here was made from my understanding and interpretation of the story.
Unfortunately, I don’t know to which album this track bellows, but it seems that’s a special one, in which the character “talks” with Ema  
This is so cute, and I hope you enjoy.

Information:
Voice Actor: Maeno Tomoaki
Series: Brothers Conflict
Character: Asahina Natsume
Type: Monologue
Genre: Romance  

Story 
Natsume: Hey! Wake up! If you don’t open your eyes, I’ll be concerned and I can’t leave home.

(…)

So, go there. Even though you leave, don’t forget me, ok?

(…)

Hey, wait! Before going, you have something to do, right?

(…)

You have me, don’t you? So, get confidence and do it!

(…)
Gosh! Why are you so cute like this?

(…)

I wonder if I can think that… you are mine.
The place where you are going to come back… is my home. I don’t want that you return to the mansion.

(…)
I wonder if I should say why I think about you more than everything.

(…)
Don’t misunderstand it.
How was your day today?
You worked hard a lot. Have a nice rest
(…)
Come… closer to me…
…Even more than it.

(Pause)
…Because I won’t let you go anymore
So, give up! *

(…)
Good night
In order of you have nice dreams… I’ll allow you to have them here.

*Probably he’s referring to “give up” of avoiding him or stay away from him.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário